Eden OverseasEden OverseasEden Overseas
(Monday - Saturday)



Undergraduate courses are available for a variety of disciplines ranging from art and architecture to engineering, business management and medicine and dentistry. Most EU and international students enroll for a three-year course which results in a bachelor’s degree in addition to lectures, students attend seminars and workshops, and can choose elective subjects so that they dy what interes: them the most.

Types of Degree

Science engineering degrees can take 4 years to complete; however, 2-year fast track degrees have been introduced, and they allow students to complete their degrees quicker, and find employment.

Additionally, a dual honors or joint undergrad degree allows students to split time across two different courses. This let them choose a variety of subjects, increasing job prospects.

Sandwich courses last four years, with the last one being an internship at an organization relevant to your course of study Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE) is a one year full-time or two years part-time short degree course

Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) is a 2-year full-time degree course

It should be borne in mind that students completing short track or short degree courses are not eligible to enroll for a pest graduate course

Get a call back from our experts.