Eden OverseasEden OverseasEden Overseas
(Monday - Saturday)

Tourist Visa

Tourist Visa

If you’re looking to make a short term stay in the UK, Eden assist you to apply for the standard visitor visa (UK). Visitor visas in the UK allow you to travel for short term stays of up to six months and can be used for leisure and business, among other reasons.

The visitor visa can act as a short term business visa, a tourist visa for UK holidays, an academic visit visa, a marriage visitor visa to get married or enter into civil partnership, and much more. If you’re coming to the UK for travel, tourism, leisure, short term business needs, or private medical treatment, then the standard visit visa (UK) will give you permission to come to the UK to do so.

What Documentation Do I Need To Prove My Eligibility For The Visitor Visa?

To prove your eligibility for the UK visitor visa, it’s important to provide the Home Office with evidence of the general requirements for eligibility as part of your UK visit visa requirements and application. As a non-EEA visa national, you’ll need to prove that:

  • You have full intention to leave the UK at the end of your visit and do not plan to stay for longer than six months.
  • You have evidence of any activities you intend to perform while in the UK, including business and other activities.
  • You can afford your inward and outward journey including flights.
  • You have access to sufficient funds in order to support and house yourself and any dependents throughout your stay without accessing public funds.
  • Travel documents that detail the dates on which you plan to travel.
  • An immigration record and history of international travel. Visa UK laws require a lot of information to be provided.
  • An estimate for the cost of your visit as well proof of sufficient funds such as bank statements.
  • Your overseas contact details and address.
  • Details of any overseas employer company for which you are travelling to the UK.

Get a call back from our experts.