Eden OverseasEden OverseasEden Overseas
(Monday - Saturday)

Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa

The UK Dependant Visa is for the family members of people who have, or are applying for, visas various work categories including the Worker routes (formerly Tier 2), Temporary Worker routes (formerly Tier 5) as well as Representatives of overseas business, Innovators, Global Talent migrants and those with visas granted on the basis of UK ancestry. At Eden, we can enhance the chance that your dependent family members are permitted to accompany you to the UK – so that you can embark on your new adventure, free from stress and worry.
As a focused immigration firm, we provide friendly, responsive, accurate legal advice and information that you can rely on. By instructing us to manage your entire family’s application for leave to enter the UK, you can be confident you receive right legal advice and strong legal representation.

Who Can Apply for a UK Dependant Visa? What Documents Do I Need to Provide to Apply for a UK Dependant Visa?

To qualify for a Dependant Visa, you must be a dependant family member of a qualifying migrant.  The Immigration Rules define a ‘dependant’ as being a:

  • Husband, wife or civil partner;
  • Unmarried partners (who are in a durable relationship)
  • Child aged under 18 years at the time of application.

You will need to include the following documents in your application (Note: This is not an exhaustive list):

  • A passport or other valid travel document
  • Marriage Certificate for Spouse or Birth Certificate for Child
  • Bank statements
  • Evidence of relationship between the dependant and main applicant
  • The results of your tuberculosis test (if applicable)
  • The result of a criminal record check (if applicable)

Get a call back from our experts.